Contact telephone number of the County Office of Public Health
In case you suspect you have any symptoms or have been in contact with another person infected by the virus, immediately contact the County Office of Public Health at: +385 91 151 2003
General information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
General information about the virus and the disease itself are available on the website of the Croatian Institute of Public Health in the Questions and Answers section about the disease, including the information on:
- How the virus is transmitted
- How to avoid contagion
- What are the symptoms of infection
- What to do if in close contact with an infected person
- What are the rules for proper hand washing / disinfection
Is it safe to be at the Faculty?
The Faculty is still open to students to attend classes and prepare for exams. All information will be updated according to new instructions and recommendations by the relevant institutions.
The most important priority of the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism, Split is the safety and well-being of our students and employees. Although there are no reported cases of COVID-19 in our environment, we act to contribute in preventing the spread of the virus in our community and in society in general.
As always, let us act with the utmost respect and responsibility to each other at all times and follow the Instructions by the National Office of Public Health.
What measures is FEBT Split taking?
FEBT Split monitors and follows the situation on a daily basis and follows the Instructions by the National Office of Public Health for Faculties and Universities. We strongly recommend following the instructions as well.
What if FEBT students or employees have been in contact with an infected person or have the symptoms themselves?
The definition of contact includes:
- Direct physical contact with the patient
- Staying close to the patient at a distance of less than 1 meter for more than 15 minutes
- Exposure in a healthcare facility, including direct care for COVID-19 patients,
- Working with healthcare professionals infected with the virus, visiting patients or staying in the same close environment as patients with COVID-19 without using protective equipment
- Working in close proximity or share the same indoor space (such as classrooms, business offices, waiting rooms, meeting rooms and other indoor spaces) with COVID-19 patients less than two meters apart for more than 15 minutes
- Traveling with COVID-19 patients in any means of transport
- Sharing the same household with COVID-19 infected people
If you suspect that a student or employee has been in contact with a COVID-19 patient or that he or she suffers symptoms, immediately call the Croatian Institute of Public Health number +385 91 151 2003 and follow the given instructions.