Excellence and efficiency in higher education in the field of economics – E4
36 months (22.03.2019. - 22.03.2022.)
European Social Fund
Full professor Snježana Pivac, PhD
- University of Split, Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business;
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business;
- Faculty of Economics in Osijek, J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- University of Zadar
- University of Dubrovnik
- Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism “Dr. Mijo Mirković”
The project aims to improve the quality, relevance and efficiency of higher education through the development of occupational standards and qualification standards in the field of economics and the improvement of study programs with the development and use of modern teaching and learning methods.
Achieving the specific objectives of the project will be based on ESG standards and CROQF, and will include strengthening the competencies of teaching and non-teaching staff, the work of career development centers, corporate councils, public informing and overall improvement of quality systems (creation of institutional and financial sustainability frameworks).
- Developed occupational standards in the field of economics (areas: accounting, business informatics, entrepreneurship, international business, tourism) in accordance with the needs of the economy and the principles of the CROQF
- Developed qualification standards in accordance with defined occupational standards and innovated and improved university study programs at partner institutions
- Improved institutional capacities and quality of the teaching process at partner institutions in accordance with ESG standards.
Project website (available in Croatian only)