1. CENTRE’S MISSION
Encouraging the permanent employment of citizens and the successful transition of our region and the Republic of Croatia towards knowledge-based society and economy as well as lifelong learning.
2. CENTRE’S CORE OBJECTIVES
- Providing new and developing existing knowledge in the field of economics and related areas to businessmen and experts,
- Consulting businessmen and experts in the process of permanent learning and in adapting and developing both the organizations and the individuals involved in the process,
- Developing adaptive and proactive change management skills.
3. TYPES AND LEVELS OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES
Formal lifelong learning
An organized learning process through a verified educational programme that acquires a public document on a particular degree of education and the acquired qualifications are entered in the employment record book. Formal education programs can be verified as training or specialization programmes.
Informal lifelong learning
An organized learning process through a non-verifiable educational programme focused on professional training of adults, developing different social skills as well as personal development. Upon completion of the programme, a Certificate of participation is issued to the participants. The informal education program can be an “in-house” education or “public” education.
An informal educational programme whose design and execution is tailored to the specific needs of a client (most often the company), and serves as a professional training or specialization in accordance with the client's needs. The main purpose of the In-house programme is to strengthen the human resources of a company, in order to be more efficient and more competitive on the market.
An informal educational programme that is focused and tailored to citizens in the wider sense of the word, (an unknown client; open public), and serves as a professional training or specialization, as well as personal growth and development of participants.
4. AREAS OF LIFELONG LEARNING
- Business organization and management,
- Business Finance,
- Production Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Informatics technologies,
- Tourism and catering,
- Foreign trade,
- European Integration,
- Business languages,
- Other areas of economics and related areas.
Each of these areas represents a framework within which we can define the spectrum of educational programmes ("programme lines") that can be branched horizontally and/or vertically while integrating different areas, according to the needs of the client.