Summer 2022 at the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism, Split, Croatia is stronger than ever knowledge wise, with 4 interesting courses you can choose from, covering a range of freshest, cutting-edge researches in the areas: regional development, behavioural economics, microeconometrics and entrepreneurship.
We are inviting you;
- graduate students in economics (or in the social sciences, technical sciences or science related fields) who intend to round out your knowledge in the regional science and use it in the process of preparing dissertations,
- holders of undergraduate degrees or students on last year of your studies in economics or the social sciences,
- and professionals working in the field
to join us!
Don’t miss this opportunity to fulfill your aspirations, enrich your knowledge, network with the best professionals in the field and study at a top Croatian institution, while enjoying your summer in one of the world's most exciting travel destinations!
Summer School course dates:
Save up to 15% by applying by May 10, 2022!
The number of places is limited! Don't hesitate to contact us to clarify any doubt, or request a personalized quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +385 21 430 651.
Important dates (apply on all courses):
- "Early bird" application deadline: May 10, 2022
- "Early bird" notification of acceptance: May 15, 2022
- "Early bird" payment deadline: May 20, 2022
- "Regular" application deadline: June 15, 2022
- "Regular" notification of acceptance: June 18, 2022
- "Regular" payment deadline: June 22, 2022