Dear students and visitors, we kindly ask you to observe the following COVID-19 measures and guidelines:
- STUDENTS can only use the main (southern) entrance of the building for entry/exit and do not need to present an EU digital COVID certificate or other appropriate proof of vaccination, illness or testing, nor do they need to present their student ID card.
- VISITORS can only use the main (southern) entrance when entering the Faculty building and should report to the Reception desk where they must present a valid EU digital COVID certificate or other appropriate evidence of vaccination, recent recovery from illness or testing. Without presenting the necessary documentation, visitors cannot remain within the premises of the Faculty.
- All individuals are required to observe current health and safety measures during their stay on Faculty.
- Face coverings have to be worn during the stay in communal areas of the Faculty.
- Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in removal from the Faculty building, and initiating appropriate legal procedures.