Starting May 6, 2020, students are allowed to use the Student Info Desk every day from 10 AM to 2 PM in room PR10 (south / main entrance of the building, ground floor to the right, before restaurant entrance).
The following rules must be obeyed:
- Students should be announced via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (using the faculty e-mail address) or by telephone at +385 21 430-609
- The exact information about the specific need must be provided in advance
- Students will be notified of the exact date of arrival at the Info Desk (day, HOUR)
- Students who do not have an appointment will not be able to use the services of the Info Desk
- The student must have their identification document with them
- All documents submitted at the Info Desk must be "in isolation" 72 hours (3 days) upon receipt, in accordance with the instructions of the Public Health Institute, and only then can be processed
Please note to strictly follow the general rules of conduct (available here) in order to protect your own health, the health of your colleagues, as well as those of the faculty.
The Student Office is still available via telephone, as well as via e-mail addresses for any questions and student assistance.
You can find Student Office contacts at: https://www.efst.unist.hr/o-fakultetu/fakultet/organizacija/strucne-sluzbe/studentska-referada
We look forward to seeing you again, even with the masks and just for 15 minutes max!
Your Student Office