In accordance with the instructions of the National Headquarters for Civil Protection, starting Friday, March 20, 2020 until further notice, the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism, Split will be CLOSED to all employees, students and guests.
In that period:
- All classes will be conducted online, via the Moodle platform and all course information and course materials will be available through this system
- All teachers will be available to students through the official e-mail addresses during the office hours and through other communications channels, as previously set (telephone, conference calls, etc.)
- In case of any technical problems using the platform, please contact our IT department every working day from 10:00 till 12:00 at 430-618, or every working day from 08:00 till 16:00 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other class-related activities (thesis defences, public interviews, in person discussions of any kind, etc.) are postponed until further notice
- The following Faculty departments are available via telephone from Monday till Friday between 10:00 and 12:00 am:
- Student Office
- Info desk: 430-790
- Study Inquiries: 430-609
- Every first Tuesday of the month from 16:00 till 18:00 pm, students will be able to contact the Head of the Student Office at 430-754
- Center for postgraduate studies: 430-720
- Center for international cooperation and research support: 430-706
- Center for Lifelong learning and adult education: 430-651
- Library: 430-689
- All departments can be reached from Monday to Friday during office hours (08.00-16.00) through the official e-mail addresses (available at the Faculty's website) as well.