The Student Business Incubator (SPI) has operated at the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism since 2015 and it is intended for all students from University of Split who have a inclination towards entrepreneurship.
The goal of the incubator is to promote youth entrepreneurship and increase the success of their entrepreneurial ventures.
SPI members are students and young graduates who develop their startups through the incubator programme. The programme consists of the mentoring process and various educational workshops that include the development of a business model and the exploitation of entrepreneurial ideas. Members also have the space to develop their innovative concepts and they have the chance to work in teams.
What are the benefits for members?
- Use of a technically-equipped co-working space.
- Mentoring support in the development of business models.
- Educations and workshops.
- Networking events.
- Business counselling.
- The Student Business Academy programme.
- Support and preparation for national and international start-up competitions.
- Participation in an international entrepreneurship camp.
You can find out more about SPI activities if you click here.
For any additional information, you can contact the SPI Manager Ms. Lana Ugrčić directly at email@example.com