UNIVERSITY OF SPLIT
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS, BUSINESS AND TOURISM
UNIVERSITY OF SPLIT, SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
A CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
FOR ADMISSION INTO THE JOINT UNIVERSITY SPECIALIST STUDY PROGRAMME
MANAGEMENT OF HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS
IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2024
Applicants who completed university graduate studies in the field of economics, earning a minimum of 300 ECTS, or an undergraduate study program in economics, are eligible to apply for admission
Applicants who completed university graduate studies with a minimum of 300 ECTS points, or an undergraduate study program, outside the field of economics are eligible to apply for admission with the obligation of enrolling into the bridge program.
Applicants who completed professional graduate studies are eligible to apply for admission with the obligation of enrolling into the bridge program, or at least five years of professional experience in the field of studies
Applicants who completed their prior education abroad will be required to submit the decision on recognition of foreign academic qualification.
Duration of the study programme: 2 semesters / 60 ECTS
The study programme is delivered in English.
Academic title gained on completion of the study programme:
Specialist in management of healthcare organizations (spec. oec.)
Enrolment quota: 10 students
The study programme will be delivered if enrolment quotas are met.
Enrolment decisions are made based on the Decision on the criteria and procedure of enrolment into the Study programme.
Applications are to be sent as registered mail via postal services at:
Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism in Split
Centre for postgraduate studies
Cvite Fiskovića 5, 21 000 Split
Include a note: Application for the University specialist study programme MHO
Obligatory documents to be enclosed with the application:
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of all degree certificates
- Transcript of records or other suitable records of completed university education
- Proof of knowledge of the English language
- Proof of work experience in the health sector (optional)
- Certified copy of the Proof of nationality (Domovnica) or electronic record from the Citizenship Record Books; certified copy of the passport or ID card (for foreign citizens)
- CV in English
Tuition fee: 5.000,00 EUR
- Payment in full upon enrolment (with 5% discount)
- Payment in instalments with the first instalment (1/2 of total tuition fee) to be paid upon enrolment, and the second instalment to be paid before enrolling in the second semester
Deadline for application submission: 28 August 2023
For more information, please contact:
Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism in Split, Centre for postgraduate studies
Phone: + 385 (0)21 430 720, E-mail: email@example.com, Web: https://www.efst.unist.hr/