Strategic Advisory Board
The role of the Strategic Advisory Board is to help the management with its experience and ideas in the long-term development of the Faculty's core activities: teaching, scientific research and lifelong learning. The Strategic Advisory Board is made up of members of the academic community and the corporate sector who have achieved recognizable results in the international context.
The current members of the Strategic Advisory Board are:
- Robert E. Morgan, Sir Julian Hodge Professor of Marketing & Strategy, Cardiff University, Business School, UK
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, Professor of Economic Geography, London School of Economics, UK
- Peter Nijkamp, Emeritus Professor in Regional and Urban Economics & Economic Geography, Free University of Amsterdam, School of Business and Economics, Netherlands
- Dražen Prelec, Professor of Management Science & Economics, Massachusets Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management, SAD
- Tapio Siik, Advisor, Aalto Univeristy, Aalto Start-up Center, Finland
- Ivan Bartulović, Board Member & CHRO at Deutsche Telekom Group
- Yogesh Dwivedi, Dean of Academic Leadership & Professor of Digital Marketing and Innovation, Swansea University, School of Management
- Vladimir Gnjidić, Member of the Board & Commerical Director, Metro Cash and Carry d.o.o
The Corporate Council represents the cornerstone of the Faculty's cooperation with the corporate and entrepreneurship worlds. The main role of the council is to offer a critical review of the study programmes of the Faculty from the perspective of employers' needs. In addition, the role of the council is to popularize cooperation with the academic community in the field of joint projects, improve the "practice component" in study programmes, and jointly organize round tables and forums for addressing key economic problems from the perspectives of both practice and science. The Corporate Council consists of managers and entrepreneurs who have made a significant impact in the world of business.
The current members of the Corporate Council are:
- Merica Pletikosić, CEMEX Hrvatska d.d.
- Zvonimir Akrap, Splitska banka - OTP group
- Sanja Biočić, AD Plastik
- Gabrijela Medunić-Orlić, Association Sunce
- Ela Žižić, City of Split
- Anđelka Vuković, Split-dalmatia county
- Danilo Trebješanin, Locastic
- Jelena Petrov, ReraSD
- Sebastijan Ivanković, Tommy ltd
- Ivana Klarić, Cornaro Hotel