The Smart City Student Challenge is an opportunity to take part in a unique competition.
Teams of 6 students, two from Malaga University, two from University of Split and two from Middlesex University will form teams to define a problem, need or pain and suggest a solution in any one of seven key areas. The areas are:
- Internet of Things (IoT), (2) Smart housing, (3) Smart mobility, (4) Smart manufacture, (5) Smart environment, (6) Smart healthcare and (7) Smart citizens.
Each team will have 4 weeks to achieve:
- Get to know your international team mates
- Review the seven Challenge categories and define a problem, need or “pain” that the team wants to work in one of the key areas
- Develop a solution concept and validate it as far as you can in time allotted
- Create a final presentation in the form of a 3 minute video
Awards will be provided to the students in the top teams by their retrospective universities, with award ceremony during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Application – must be submitted before 23:59 14th October 2018